SINUVIR Antibacterial Herbal Ointment
- During cold and flu season; during virus outbreaks;
- During high pollen season; in extra dry climates.
- Highly recommended to use before entering crowded
- Places, such as: airplanes, public transport, prayer
- Houses, fair grounds, schools, theaters, stadiums,
- Hospitals, or simply where people gather in crowds.
- For adults and children 7 years of age and older.
- Eucalyptus Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Bee’s wax,
Oregano Oil, Cinnamon Oil,
Echinacea Root Extract,
Pine Oil, Clove Oil, Shea
Butter, Mint Oil, Marjoram
Oil, Calendula Oil, Saro Oil.
Directions For Use:
1) Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water
before and after use.
2) Using one of your fingers or a cotton swab, apply a small
amount of the ointment to the inside of each nostril.
3) Gently massage the outside of your nostrils by pushing
them together to allow the ointment to spread.
For use in your nose or externally only. Do not
swallow. Limit the use of this ointment to one person, in order to avoid possible contamination. Do not use this ointment if you have a known allergy to any of its ingredients. Occasionally it may cause itching, sneezing, or a tingling sensation, which is normal. If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult your doctor. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under medical supervision. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Keep safely out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Dimensions||4 × 1 × 1 in|