FEMOXIL VAGINAL SUPPOSITORIES by Dr.Schavit
For the treatment of bacterial, viral and fungal (yeast) infections of the Vagina.
Contains Natural Active Ingredients
FEMOXIL provides rapid relief in conditions of vaginal infections. The all natural ingredients in FEMOXIL produce a protective layer on the treated area, providing a safe physical barrier against bacterial, viral and fungal (yeast) infections. Due to its powerful Pathogen and Yeast blocking abilities, which are mechanical in nature, the infectious proliferation is controlled and Vaginal pain, soreness, unease and other related discomforts are quickly relieved. FEMOXIL is a specific for effectively treating: Bacterial Vaginosis, Trichomoniasis, Vaginal Candidiasis, Vulvovaginitis, Urinary tract infections, Vaginal atrophy, Nonspecific Vaginitis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea in women.
Summary of Vaginal Infections:
* Bacterial Vaginosis – A type of vaginal inflammation caused by the overgrowth of bacteria, naturally found in the vagina, which upsets the natural balance. Women in their reproductive years are most likely to get bacterial vaginosis, but it can affect women of any age.
* Trichomoniasis – A very common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is the most common pathogenic protozoan infection of humans in industrialized countries. It is caused by infection with a protozoan parasite called Trichomonas Vaginalis.
* Vaginal Candidiasis – A Vaginal yeast infection is a fungal infection that causes irritation, discharge and intense itchiness of the vagina and the vulva.
* Vulvovaginitis – An inflammation or irritation of the delicate skin of the vulvar and vaginal area. The vulva is the outside area of the female genitals; the vagina connects the vulva and the uterus. Vulvovaginites may cause soreness, itchiness, redness and burning.
* Urinary Tract Infections – (UTI) is an infection in any part of the urinary system: kidneys, bladder, ureters and urethra.
* Vaginal Atrophy – (Atrophic vaginitis) is thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls that may occur when your body has less estrogen. Vaginal atrophy occurs most often after menopause. For most women, vaginal atrophy not only makes intercourse painful, but also leads to distressing urinary symptoms.
* Nonspecific Vaginitis – One of the most common causes of Vaginitis in adults is a polymicrobial infection in which vaginal anaerobes act synergistically with Gardnerella vaginitis.
* Chlamydia (or more specifically: Chlamydia infection) – A sexually transmitted infection, caused by the bacterium Chlamydia Trachomatis.
* Gonorrhea in women – Women affected with Gonorrhea may not have any symptoms. Common gonorrhea symptoms and signs include vaginal discharge and pain when a woman urinates. Gonorrhea may cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), tubo-ovarian abscess and infertility.
* FEMOXIL is specifically designed to bring fast soothing relief from vaginal pain, soreness and discomfort, itching, burning and irritation in the vagina and vulva, dryness, redness, swelling, unpleasant odours and abnormal vaginal discharge.
* FEMOXIL effectively heals and soothes injured atrophic or irritated vaginal mucosa.
* Restores vaginal pH balance.
* Maintains vaginal hygiene.
* Improves skin elasticity, softness and suppleness.
* Promotes vaginal moisture and lubrication.
* Works as a prophylactic, helping prevent recurrences of vaginal infections.
12 suppositories, each is individually wrapped. Each suppository weighs 2 grams.
Ingredients: C10-18 Triglycerides, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Origanum Vulgare Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Geranium Thunbergii Extract, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Extract. (Made of premium plant ingredients).
For the treatment and relief of Vaginal infections: bacterial, viral and fungal (yeast).
The usual dosage, unless otherwise directed by your doctor, is – one suppository in the morning and one in the evening. After there has been an improvement in your condition, reduce the dosage to – once daily.
Directions for use: Separate one suppository from the strip. To remove the wrapper, separate the two flaps on the flat side of the wrapper to release the suppository, then push the suppository deep inside the vagina with your finger.
Method of inserting the suppository into the vagina:
1) Lie on the bed on your back with your bent knees pulled back, drawn toward your chest.
2) Place the suppository on the tip of your finger.
3) Push the suppository deep into your vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
4) Remove your finger from your vagina.
5) Lower your legs back down onto the bed.
6) Continue lying down on the bed for 1-2 minutes before getting up.
7) Wash your hands with soap and water after handling the suppositories.
Note: If the suppository is too soft, you may chill it in a refrigerator for 10-15 minutes before removing the wrapper.
** It is generally recommended to always store your suppositories in the refrigerator, to keep them from melting.
When should this product not be used?
Do not use this product in case of a known sensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Do Not Swallow! This product is intended for use only in the vagina.
Avoid contact with eyes, in case of accidental contact, rinse eyes well, under running water.
Do not use frequently or for prolonged periods of time without consulting a doctor.
Stop using this product if irritation results after use and refer to a doctor,
If you are sensitive to any kind of product or medicine, inform your doctor.
Do not use it for girls under 12 years of age. Use of this product in girls below 12 years of age is recommended only under a doctor’s supervision
Side effects which require special attention:
– If after using the product, you noticed any swelling in the vaginal area, discontinue treatment and refer to a doctor.
– In the event you notice any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet or if there is a change in your general health, refer to your doctor.
If you are taking another product or medicine or if you have just finished treatment with another product or medicine, inform your doctor in order to avoid risks or inefficiency arising from drug and/or other products interactions.
This product must be stored in a safe, closed place, out of the reach of children and/or infants, to avoid poisoning. If you have taken an overdose or if a child or an adult has accidentally swallowed this product, refer immediately to a hospital emergency room and bring the package of this product with you.
Do not induce vomiting unless clearly instructed by the doctor to do so. Do not take medicines in the dark! Check the label and dosage every time you use the product. Wear glasses if you need them.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 2 in|